APPEAL TO PARENTS
- Parents are advised to ensure that good habits pertaining to food, health, studies and morality which have been formed here are also continued at home.
- They should help them to develop a sense of pride for their school, teacher, society and nation.
- Students should be encouraged to be self reliant.
- Parents are requested to observe the rules of the school. They should not visit the school or hostel frequently.
- Children should be encouraged to make the best use of the resources available in the school. Success of the child is assured if the Parents/ guardians co-operate with the school management.
- Do let the children know the realities of life.
- Remember the saying : “Parents are the first teacher”.